Saturday, May 23, 2009

Killin' Zombies, Gettin' New Tracks & Travellin' to Wonderland!

Yo bloggers, it's Rogue X at ya again.



So, I'm guessing by the title, you're wondering what I'm trying to say. I've recentley rented Resident Evil 5. This has to be one of my favourite zombie games of all time. The gameplay is really similar to Resident 4 and the graphics are really awesome. (sigh) I'm going PS3 Fanboy again.. lemme give a short summary, some videos, and a mini review.






SUMMARY:
Players will lead on a epic journey with Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar, working for the BSSA (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance), on a journey to stop a threat to Africa, and to find out what happened to Chris's former partner, Jill Valentine. As they fight through "Majini" meaning evil spirit, a.k.a. an evil virus spreading through people, the team finds out the many secrets soon to be unfolded.

VIDEO LINKS:
(I really don't know what's with the url embed thingy. Computer is acting weird =S)


REVIEW:
Resident Evil 5 is one of the best of the survival horror game franchise. Although it may seem more of an action game, you'll still have alot of fun with it. It's really not what any RE fan would expect it to be. There's not alot of scary horror moments like the previous games. For example: You won't be suprised when a zombie will pop out of no where. The controls feel great! They mostly help when you're in tight situations, especially with bosses. In the graphics department, it rocks. For a next-generation game, it does very well. The environments that you go through really show it and you can see every detail on the character models. For the story, it's really awesome to see how its layed out well. You go through each chapters (6 of them) and uncover how Chris Redfield's adventure becomes a nightmare. I would rate this a solid 4.5/5.




The new tracks that I've been hearing are.. how may I explain this.. awesome? YEAH, I guess they are. Check these out:


BOOM BOOM POW - Black Eyed Peas have returned with their new techno-like track. This is not the music that they always do. The beat is very catchy and is very good to use for remixes. Catch their new album on June 6.




BE ON YOU (FT. NE-YO) - Although it may not be his new single, Flo Rida is still using his skills to make an awesome track. Be On You recreates the elements of Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Weird.. first he copyed "I'm Blue" for his new song, Sugar... then "Right Round" had elements from "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive. Oh well, all I'm saying is that you gotta listen to this song.


WE MADE YOU - Slim Shady is back! Eminem has always got me into listening to more of his songs and always wanting more. I always loved his interest of fooling around with most of his songs. In this one, he has an amazing beat made by the fantastic Dr. Dre and he "celebrity bashes" which is sick! Check out his album, Relapse, which is already out.



HOW DO YOU SLEEP (FT. LUDACRIS) - Hehehe, I'm glad he turned to R&B insted of going all in the 'Disney Pop' department. With meaningful lyrics, a wicked beat, and a remix with hip-hop artist, Ludacris, How Do You Sleep is #1 on my favourite list. We'll see in the future if the rumours are true if that his new single, Body Language, is his next one. Departure: Recharged is avaliable right now!





That's all for songs, now I'm gonna go back to the 'Life' catergory. Yesterday, I went to Canada's Wonderland. It was an amazing day, since I was with my brother. Canada's Wonderland is a place down in Toronto, Canada where most families have fun with the awesome attractions. My favourite attraction would probably be: The Behemoth. This roller coaster made me scared in the beginning but in the end, it made me want more! For those who don't know what in the world I'm talking about..



Behemoth is one of the new attractions that came out on May 4, 2008. And how high is this roller coaster that made me scared as hell, you ask? About 230-feet up HIGH. So once you get on it, you start going up on your seat at moderate speed. You then feel a funny feeling in your stomach and start regreting that you want to go on this damn ride in the first place. This is where the climax of the ride begins. You go down from this 230-feet hill and start screaming like a girl! You turn right, and turn 180 degrees left. Next, the coaster travels over three airtime hills and over a steep slope into the mid-course brake run. Then, the train does a 540-degree helix towards the right, passes through the camera section, then up a 270-degree helix to the left. Following this is a drop and a final airtime hill. The ride then rises one more time and comes to a stop on a downward brake run into the block brakes. The ride then slowly advances and turns back toward the station, where another block brake stops the train, and holds it there until the station says that another train can go.



I have went to this ride 2 times already and I'm still scared of it. My third time will be very soon. Because of this choir thing, which makes me have access to go to Wonderland. OH! Which reminds me.. yeah I AM a choir boy. w00t! I only got into choir because of my friends, BEGGING me to go to Wonderland with them. Then, I had to go through an audition along with my friends.. which was embrassing. And I made it through. I've skipped class to go to festivals, school concerts & trips. Now, Wonderland is my reward for all the embrassing moments I have done in choir. (whispers: My ladyfriend should know most of them ;D)






Man, I'm tired now. I've been working on this for quite awhile. I should do 'Game Time' very soon.. probably tomorrow. Alright, Rogue X signing off.




BEHEMOTH ^^ =O

P.S. Shoutout for my ladyfriend. Happy One Month! iloveyou =) <3


11 comments:

  1. Haha! Obviously I know all about your embrassing moments... I stalk you! =]
    Bahaha! Wait until you go on Drop Zone!
    One month Four days eight hours and eighteen minutes =]
    Lub youuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sigh) Bloggers.. you have know found out another secret. My ladyfriend stalks me -_-
    I'll die.. but I'll be holding your hand! HEEHEHE!
    Love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUH! For example my friends.. I'm in his closet right now.. Oooo, Scary!
    Hehe yessiree. Oh! If part of your share of funnel cake goes missing... It wasn't me :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! -______-
    I feel loved .... x[
    Haha just you watch. I may get fat but it'll be you screaming like a girl calling me "mommy" and holding my hand when we go down =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf u guys talkin bout

    ReplyDelete
  6. just some random stuff dawg. Screw the shyt we're talking about =P
    Just go on talking about how I did on the blog etc. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. yu did gud, i lik the pix.
    yur page tho takes alot of bandwidth :(
    an the commnts arnt tht funyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. Thanks =D
    Yeah I know, sadly. I will try to decrease the stuff so more people will be able to see it without alot of bandwidth.
    Obviously! But I'm just fooling around with my friend. =\

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. This sucks!!!! What were you thinking???? WOW!!! I could do so much better!!!
    HaHa. Kidding. This is awesome! Good job!!
    :)
    Bet you dont know who I am. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. O REALLY?!
    Thanks my friend <3
    Bloggers, of course you don't know what we are talking about.. SO let's just say this anonymous is one of my best friends :)

    ReplyDelete