Sunday, May 10, 2009

Positive Reviews

Hey there readers!
It's Rogue X back in action. It's already my second blog in one day. Impressive!
As soon as I posted my first blog, I first sended it to my ladyfriend. She loved it! She said to continue in order to stalk me. (laughs) Ahh, she cracks me up sometimes. I then posted a link on Facebook. At least 5 people told they liked it. My homie, Mothafoe, found it impressive. So far, I'm getting positive reviews. I guess I have a thing for blogging.

Anyways to leave it at that, I just want to post two of my favourite songs from different genres.

How Do You Sleep (Ft. Ludacris)
&
Back In Black

These songs just make me feel good whenever I want to listen to any random song while I'm doing homework. So these should do, and justice is served. Oh well, that's all readers. Till next time, Rogue X signing off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bsXRqI1WbI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Obviously I'm going too stalk you ;]
    yet again a wonderful blog, Keep it up, Sunshine(:

    ReplyDelete