Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hello To The World


Hey there everyone. Wow, I finally started blogging. I think the first time I blogged was when the time I thought Windows Live Space was beast and Gamespot was the only place to talk about video games. I guess not.

I was inspired by my brother, Pinoy-Mofo. We both live together in the same roof in a condo. Yeah, like any brother, he can be a pain in the ass, but in the end, we always get along. All his blogs are really fantastic. He's always talking about life, video games, and all these other random stuff. Time to introduce myself.





My name is Rogue X. The name was given from my brother when we first made an online account for our PS3. I'm currently a student and love going to school. I'm getting pretty good grades, always chilling with friends and fooling around in class. My hobbies are: playing video games, drawing, sports, and a whole bunch of stuff that seem useless. I am really a hardcore player on PS3. I mostly play everyday. I'm working hard on Killzone 2, BioShock, and GTA IV. On Killzone, I have 61% of trophies, oh which reminds me... I know most of you will be thinking "What a PS3 Fanboy.. what in the world is a trophy?!" Well, here's a proper definition:


TROPHY [Trophies] - "Trophies" are an achievement system that introduced in the PlayStation 3 system software 2.40 update in July 2008. The four different types of trophies; bronze, silver, gold and platinum are awarded to players for making specific accomplishments (eg. Completing a level or defeating a certain number of enemies) or reaching certain milestones in games (eg. reaching a "pro" rank online). A gold, silver or bronze trophy is normally awarded based on the difficulty of the accomplishment with each trophy contributing to a 'level' system linked to a player's PlayStation Network profile, with gold trophies contributing more experience level advancement than silver, and silver contributing more experience than bronze. A platinum trophy is awarded to the player once they unlock all other trophies in a game. However, smaller games such as certain PlayStation Network titles, lack a platinum trophy. Trophies are displayed on a player's PlayStation Network profile screen, which also shows their level. On November 20, 2008, Sony announced that trophy support would be mandatory for all games submitted to Sony for certification from the beginning of January 2009.


Yup, I'm an example of a trophy freak. Oh well, it's my addiction.




I should probably tell you about what's been happening in my life. Ever since last April and up till now, I've been hanging with one of my best friends. She's been through a hard time. She just broke up with her boyfriend and ever since I've been cheering her up. I had a talk with him and explained alot of things with him. The hard part is that, her boyfriend, is one of my best friends. By spending time with her, he's saying that I'm being a good friend. Now, after a few days, most of my friends are currently spreading rumous that I'm dating her. Which is pretty messed up because all I have to do is swear like crazy at them. Me & her always talk to each other everyday on Facebook which interests me. Pinoy-Mofo is always trying to sneak up on me and see my messages that I'm sending to her which always makes me laugh. I only have May and a few weeks of June to spend time with her before we go our seperate ways and never see each other again. Time's running out.. so I better do things she'll never forget.



I've been watching some movies and I must say that I've enjoyed them. Here are my favourites that I've seen recentley.





X-Men Origins: Wolverine



I have to say that I have enjoyed this movie ALOT. It's all about how Wolverine got to be the person who does the best at what he does but what he does isn't very nice. Origins got mix reviews. Many complaning the action scenes were meh, alot of posing, acting very poor and those that say it was all about Wolverine not anyone else. That's because there were alot of Marvel characters like Deadpool and Gambit. Meaning they only wanted Wolverine to be in the spotlight. I loved the film. I would rate it a solid 4/5. Hugh Jackson just made me fall in love with comic books again. A sequel was announced meaning it would be about what happened to him in Japan. There's also alot of Marvel movies coming up. Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2 and even Deadpool. I can't wait!

Star Trek (2009)


A prequel on the famous series. This movie was impressive. I loved it through the whole 2 hours and 6 minutes. The story was layed out perfectly, the movie was fast-paced, and the movie had lots of humour. The characters of the film were awesome. I bascially had attention over two characters. We have Chris Pine as James T. Kirk who made me laughed through the whole film and Zachary Quinto (known as Sylar in 'Heroes') as Spock. He had the best acting in my opinion. I recommend this film for ANYONE. Who cares if you aren't a big fan of the series or a fan of science fiction films. It's a reboot. Enjoy it!

Well, that's all. For my first blog, it's pretty impressive. I hope to continue blogging because this is just wicked. Ta-ta for now, Rogue X signing off.

P.S. A shoutout for my ladyfriend. Sorry brother, I stole the nickname for your girl but oh well, we gotta do what we gotta do. Hey ladyfriend, I really mean those things. I'll miss you. Hope you enjoy the blog. Love you :)

8 comments:

  1. Hey there, Sunshine(:
    You're a true stunner. Keep blogging so that I can stalk you and find out about that girl you'll meet in school ;]

    Love you, <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Hey!
    Thanks. But I think you already know this girl. You have alot in common ;)

    Love you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAY SO LIKEEEEEEE, IM THE BEST. very intersting blog. like an amazing person said exactly 2minutes ago 'YOU LOVE HER' coughcough

    well loveyou bestfriend (:

    -mothafoe out **

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a jerk homie LOL
    But you know.. you're that 'amazing person'.

    Haha, love you too mothafoe <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's goin on bro? I gotta give you props for startin up your blog and i'm very humbled to say that i have inspired you to start bloggin. anyway, get out of my room because i want to sleep.

    P.M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothin much. Haha. Thanks. I already did... a few hours ago =)

    ReplyDelete