Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation.. around the corner.. oh my.

My oh my.. I never blogged in a while. WELL, guess what? Rogue X is back to entertain you with the awesome blog!

What has been pulling me back from blogging, you may ask? SCHOOL WORK. Projects.. ladyfriend.. y'know, the usual crap I've been saying over my previous blogs about school. There's alot I gotta say. Well.. maybe just the most important one for this blog. I have only little time to spend with ladyfriend. (sigh) Time is running out. I got her a present though! Her favorite type of rose! Pretty awesome, eh? Graduation.. oh my.. this when I'll miss my friends.. ALOT. AND It's right around the corner in.. (counts) 7 days I suppose?

(sigh) Maybe blogging is a hard way to describe on how much you'll miss someone. Someone who has came into your life, and made the best out of it. Graduation is where I'll miss this special someone and never see her again. But I think it's alright. They say high school is just the beginning.. so it should work out well.

I really hope my friends do well in the future. And I hope to see them soon.

Everyone is going their separate ways. To different high schools. To choose different friends. But I guess they'll never forget those sweet memories.

I personally think that Graduation is always making you have two feelings.
i) Happiness is a state of mind or feeling such as contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. This is when most students are happy that school is finally over.
ii) Sadness is an emotion characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, and helplessness. This is where your emotional karma kicks in. Most students will miss those memories that they had for the whole year, their face goes sad and the waterworks begin to happen.

This is my graduation game plan:
- Graduation is on the 25th of June.
- There will be two divisions for two ceremonies.
- The ceremonies take place from: 3:30-5:00 PM & 5:00-7:00 PM
- 7:30 to 10:00 is the dance party.

Things better not mess up.
I probably go 'high' at the dance party. But oh well, no one is gonna stop me!

That's all bloggers. I have a new poll so be sure to answer on that. Next time, I talk about my experience on Graduation & the long awaited "GAME TIME" with double the info! Rogue X signing off.

P.S. I know its two days before, but I just want to shoutout and say Happy Two Months to my ladyfriend. I love her very much <3.
P.S. x2 - Sorry. No pictures this time!

Peace!

7 comments:

  1. Sunshine! This made me cry! In a good way though..
    *Sigh.. I'll miss you soo much..(I'm saving the rest for the letter that goes with your gift..bet you still don't know what it is x])
    I love you too,
    Happy two months minus two days<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's my rose :(

    anyways, bro the only word of advice i can give you is to push on in life, never hold back anything, give it your and most importantly, a rogue never looks back and regrets anything he does

    just know that even though you and your friends are going your seperate ways, your bonds with them will never go away. as the saying goes, 'make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold'. basically what that means is that, no matter if you make new friends/stay in touch with your old ones, you should treasure them no matter what.

    don't worry about highschool man, those will be the best 4 years of your life. make the best out of it, just be a positive person, make people laugh, you don't have to be the smartest but just do your best in school, dont get into trouble and most importantly stay true with who you are (dont lie and make up crap).

    you're a good man ron, you're in the right path.

    this is where the original rogue must stop, i'll see you at home. peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladyfriend; Haha. I'm always making you cry these days :S I'll miss you too! Thanks.. love you :) <3

    Pinoy on the Block; You don't have one.. you want one though? xD Thanks for the advice. You're an awesome brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole your rose.. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron,

    I am hearby declaring that you cannot..I repeat CANNOT use the word ladyfriend anymore. I have copyrighted/trademarked that term and therefore you can't use. Sorry. You lose. Pwned

    ReplyDelete
  6. True say bro.
    Whatever, I hardly use it anymore (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. AARON !
    this is so cute. (;
    btw, this is amiya !
    & i can't wait till grad either ! wooot.
    anyways, i wish you luck with your lady friend.
    have a good life !
    <3

    ReplyDelete